Check out ExpressLanes.com for the latest information on the new Express Lanes (HOV/HOT lanes).
- Using Express Lanes – Information about using the 95 Express Lanes and an approximate schedule for the reversible lanes.
- On the Road Now – This is a link to an interactive map that has live camera feeds showing current road conditions.
- Did you miss a toll? – Use this link if you recently traveled on 95 or 495 Express Lanes without a transponder (E-Z Pass or E-Z Pass Flex). Follow the instructions. If this is your first-time, you might qualify for fee forgiveness. Contact customer service at 855-495-9777 for more information.
E-Z Pass Flex
Traffic & Accessibility Resources
- 511 Virginia – 511 Virginia is a real-time traffic, traveler services and tourism information service for Virginia’s I-81 Corridor from the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
- Lane Closures and Travel Advisories – Search lists of planned lane and road closures by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
- Virginia Official State Transportation Map – You can order this free map online, or view as a PDF.
- Accessible Virginia Travel – Get the Virginia Travel Guide for Persons with Disabilities from Virginia Tourism.
- SeniorNavigator is a national model for aging and disability resources. By combining online assistance with a network of volunteers, SeniorNavigator brings over 21,000 health and aging resources to seniors, caregivers, adults with disabilities and their families. SeniorNavigator is a public/private partnership with the Commonwealth of Virginia, Virginia Department for the Aging, local governments, and hundreds of private sector partners. SeniorNavigator-where community and technology come together.
Commuter Transit Benefits
Smart Trip Card – These cards are “loaded” with the transit benefit on them. Passengers must assign their benefit to vanpool operators. To register for this program and get all pertinent information.