Vanpool Connections - For Vanpool Operators
Interested in forming your own Vanpool? GWRideConnect is here to help!
To register your vanpool in our database to find passenger matches going to your work location, complete our GWRideConnect Pool Application online. Your application will be processed and matches will be sent to you promptly. To register by phone, call 540-373-7665 and our staff will be happy to register your vanpool for you.
Contact us to post your vanpool with vacancies on this website. Your vanpool will be posted with the origin, designation, corresponding work hours, a contact name, and phone number.
- Our staff is trained to assist vanpools. Please contact us at 540-373-7665, fill out our contact form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- GWRideConnect offers AdVantage, a self-insurance, liability protection program for Virginia vanpools.
- Vanpooling Made Easy, is a document that details state laws regarding vanpool formation.
- Use our poster to advertise your pool around the office at work. Download the poster to print or contact us to have the 8″ by 10″ posters mailed to you.
- GWRideConnect is not providing Van Start or Van Save assistance at this time. We are working with our funding agency to address the vanpool needs in region. We welcome your input for how van assistance programs could look post-COVID. Please use our contact form to send us your comments or send them directly to email@example.com.
GWRideConnect is a partner of Vanpool Alliance, a public-private partnership created to enhance commuter travel options through vanpooling, reduce traffic congestion, and improve air quality in the region. New and existing vanpools that originate, travel through or terminate in the Northern Virginia Region are eligible to enroll in Vanpool Alliance. Participating vanpools will help provide ongoing, important information and in return receive $200/month per vanpool for their efforts.