Hybrid and Telework Programs
Hybrid Work Plans by Connecting VA
As people are heading back into the office, the hybrid work schedule is more popular than ever. If you are creating a new hybrid plan or working to enhance your current plan, DRPT can help.
The Free Hybrid Work Program Assistance includes assistance with the following:
- Establishing or reviewing a hybrid workplace plan.
- Determining technology needs.
- Training managers and employees.
- Conducting confidential surveys of employees and managers.
- Drafting or reviewing a business continuity plan.
DRPT has been providing resources to Virginia businesses since 2001, helping them establish hybrid work arrangements and offering commuting alternatives to their employees. Be sure to take advantage of this free service!
Federal Telework Information
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) maintains this website to provide easy access to information about telework in the Federal Government, in accordance with the Telework Enhancement Act of 2010.